Thinking Loud is looking for a Personal Assistant to join our Sydney team on a temporary, part-time basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for music and culture, with prior experience in an administrative role or a role within relevant industries. Flexible working hours available and encouraged.
ABOUT THINKING LOUD:
You will be joining a team of passionate & friendly individuals, shaped by years of experience working within Music, Entertainment, Fashion, Arts & Creative disciplines. Our PR & Experiential work gives young Australians access to ground-breaking artists, culturally intelligent content and curated brand experiences.
Clients include global brands such as Red Bull, SxSW, Wrangler, Jameson, Young Henry’s, and Ben Simmons’ DoMore Project, as well as a roster of artists and creatives that features the likes of Sampa The Great, Genesis Owusu, Hiatus Kaiyote, Flight Facilities, Hayden James, Jorja Smith, Winston Surfshirt, AJ Tracey, Chet Faker, Cosmos Midnight and Cut Copy.
- Proactively support the leadership team for all admin-related tasks, internal communications and team coordination
- Manage the leadership team’s internal and external meeting schedules, coordinating the organisation, compilation and distribution of agendas and minutes for meetings as required
- Monitor and maintain the office space where required
- Manage agency communications channels and assist in boosting industry profile
- Provide project support, where required, across the teams as requested
- Assist in project planning, administration and reporting for the leadership team
- Manage internal agency process documents, tools, operating systems and processes across the business
- Assisting in management of and recording of company HR admin
- Provide admin support for the Accounting, Project and Operations teams
- Assist in the production & management of company events
- Attend WIP meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, assist with admin and PA tasks as allocated by the Managing Director & PR Director
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with Thinking Loud’s values as a business.
- Entry level role, but admin experience and organisation skills as vital as a passion for music and culture
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Strong admin and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A solutions focused mindset with strong attention to detail and ability to think critically